Foam insulation is a very popular choice for residential and commercial construction that has been used for decades. This foam—technically named spray polyurethane foam (SPF)—comes in a liquid form, and then expands when installed using a spray-applying device.
While there are other alternatives for insulation materials, SPF offers a number of benefits that make it a top choice:
- High insulation R values
- Seals gaps, cracks and other small spaces
- Keeps air and moisture out
- A tighter, sealed building is more comfortable with less drafts
- Results in cost savings in the form of lower energy costs
- Improves indoor air quality by preventing allergens and pollutants from entering the home or building
- Adds to the market value of your property
In addition, installation of SPF is also relatively quick and easy.
For contractors who install foam insulation, we can provide equipment and supplies to make the process easier, including spray foam guns, roof coating machines and spray foam rigs.
Contact us to learn more about SPF and the supplies and equipment we can provide.