Beat the Cold with Power Blanket
Intech Equipment and Supply carries a wide variety of industrial heaters that help contractors store their materials properly to eliminate waste and boost productivity. Drum heaters provide even heat distribution, prevent fluids from freezing or overheating, and reduce downtime on the job from non-viscous or scorched materials.
PowerBlanket is one of the trusted brands that we carry here at Intech Equipment and Supply. They offer drum heaters that can protect 15 to 55-gallon barrels. The Powerblanket BH55RR and BH55PRO offer superb heat and cold protection for standard sprayfoam applications that require 55-gallon barrels.
Drum Heaters vs. Band Heaters
Contractors who work in extreme cold need to keep their materials at the right temperature from the top of the drum to the bottom. This is especially important when they take everything with them in a rig that often doesn’t have internal temperature control. Band heaters heat drums in just one area, which can scorch its contents.
Powerblanket drum heaters, on the other hand, heat a drum’s contents more evenly and quickly compared to band heaters, using zone technology to evenly disperse the right amount of heat only when it’s needed. They are also energy-efficient and use less power than band heaters, saving you even more money on top of preventing product loss.
Powerblanket Drum Heaters
When you are storing fragile materials like spray foam in a warehouse or your rig, extreme heat or cold can negatively affect their longevity. This results in product loss that increases prices and wastes your time by forcing you to order more product to get the job done.
However, investing in a drum heater can keep your materials at the right temperature while in storage and on the go. By taking care of your products, you won’t waste a drop of your drum’s contents. Powerblanket offers drum heaters that keep your materials protected from the extreme cold so that your sprayfoam maintains peak flow, stays viscous, and avoids getting scorched or burned.
Three Product Classes
Powerblanket offers three classes of drum heaters that can meet the demands of different job scales. To make sure that you get the product that is right for you, here are the tiers that the brand offers:
- Powerblanket Lite
- Lower power density
- Good for residential and light industrial jobs
- Fit for smaller scale heating jobs
- Meets standard heating needs
- Can satisfy mid-size and industrial jobs
- Has rugged vinyl shell
- Can be used in temperatures as low as -20 F.
- Powerblanket Extreme
- Has a more durable rugged vinyl shell than Powerblanket
- Excellent for industrial jobs and large-scale heating needs
- Made to last in harsh climates
- Can be used in temperatures as low as -40 F.
The Powerblanket BH55RR and Powerblanket BH55PRO belong to the mid-tier Powerblanket line, which is useful in most standard spray foam applications.
Power Blanket BH55RR (Rapid Ramp Model)
The Powerblanket BH55RR eliminates hot and cold spots in your 55-gallon steel and poly drums to maximize your productivity. This winter make the temperature of your spray foam one less thing to worry about. Here are the product’s other features that can streamline your spray foam applications:
- Smart Technology distributes heat evenly through a triple zone heat system. Zones can be shut off as the contents empty throughout the day and can be reactivated when the drum refills.
- Rapid Ramp technology allows materials to heat up faster compared to other heaters.
- Internal Temperature Control with a preset maximum temperature of 100 °F.
- Insulated full-wrap design keeps materials heated for over 100 hours longer than a traditional band heater while also being incredibly energy-efficient.
- Powerblanket GreenHeat patented technology efficiently heats the contents quickly while using less energy than other heating systems.
- Cinch straps secure a tight fit for peak protection.
- Can be used outdoors, expanding your storage capabilities.
- Abides by ETL to UL & CSA safety standards.
- Additional Product Specs:
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Power: 800 Watts
- Current: 69 Amps
Power Blanket BH55PRO
The Powerblanket BH55PRO has all the features of the BH55RR but with more versatility and a larger temperature control range.
- Drum materials can be heated up to 145 °F, 45 degrees higher than the BH55RR.
- Precise temperature control allows you to adjust within + or – 2 degrees.
- Smart Technology automatic fluid level adjustment on PRO models shuts down the heat zone that isn’t necessary as fluid decreases during the day. This doesn’t just save energy, but it prevents any residual materials inside the drum from burning. When you refill the drum, the Smart Technology will sense the presence of fluids again and heat the zone once more.
- Additional Product Specs:
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Power: 960 Watts
- Current: 8 Amps
Buy Industrial Heaters at Intech
Powerblanket’s industrial heating blankets offer contractors an incredible value in product protection and savings. Discover great industrial heaters like the Powerblanket BH55PRO and more at Intech Equipment and Supply.
Contact us to find out more about our industrial heaters or any other spray foam product we have in stock.