When you are considering buying spray foam equipment for your new SPF business, you have a wide range of options.
However, first and foremost, one of the most basic choices you need to make is deciding whether or not to buy new or used spray foam equipment.
There are advantages and disadvantages to each choice, so it’s best to carefully analyze the pros and cons in order to determine which will best solve your company’s current – and possibly future – needs.
Here are some things to consider before making your decision:
- Brand new, in perfect condition
- Can be custom-ordered according to your specifications
- Choice includes the very latest models
- No previous wear and tear
The main drawback to buying new equipment is the price tag. Think about it: you may be paying full price for the equipment, which may, in turn, limit the amount of equipment you will be able to buy at one time.
With used spray foam equipment, the biggest attraction is actually the price tag. You can save a considerable amount of money, which, in turn, may allow you to buy even more equipment. This is especially helpful for new or smaller businesses, or those with an extremely tight budget.
If you have an interest in a particular type of older equipment — or you are seeking to augment some of the equipment you already have — buying used may be your best route to locate these items.
- You may have limited selection options, and likely will not be able to customize your choices.
- Items may have some signs of wear and tear. Remember: condition can vary widely.
For more information about used spray foam equipment, contact us today.