Are you searching for a way to keep your spray foam business organized and ready for that next job?
A Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) insulation rig serves as a self-contained, complete job site, all in one convenient, portable unit. Not only does a spray foam trailer include all of the SPF foam equipment you need without difficulty to another job location.
SPF foam equipment rigs also offer the advantage of providing an enclosed space within which everything you need to get a job done can be stored securely and protected from the outside elements.
SPF Foam Equipment Rigs 101
Learning how your SPF foam equipment rig vital components required within your portable unit.
Typically, your mobile spray rig should contain the following SPF foam equipment and materials:
- Foam Rig Generators. Provide a 220V power supply to the SPF machine and electric compressor.
- Foam Rig Compressors. Used to give air to the transfer pumps, drum mixer and spray gun. Note: some drive systems used to operate the spray foam machine may require air.
- Spray Foam Rig Air Dryers. Used to filter out moisture contaminants from the compressor to the SPF foam equipment, including transfer pumps, spray gun, air mixers, or if using an air-driven type spray foam machine.
- Safety Supply and Mechanics Station.
- Spray Foam Rig Drum Rack Station. This area is used
- Spray Foam Rig Drum Heaters. Handy to keep products warm in cooler environments. They are also used to pre-warm chemicals to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Spray Foam Rig Transfer Pumps. Consist of an air-motor that moves a shaft fixed to pump packings that work with check-valves by displacing the materials to the SPF machine. Used for transit, storage and changing out the drum in the spray trailer.
- SPF Machine. The SPF machine is where the manufacturing of spray foam begins.
- Heated Spray Hoses. Designed to maintain the manufacturer’s pre-heated recommendations from the proportioner to the spray gun.
- 2-Spray Foam Gun. The gun is the final destination as to how a spray foam rig works, as well as the SPF manufacturing process. Inside of the spray gun, the two (A) and (B) chemicals are combined through the internal mixing chamber. The mixing chambers are made for ideal output flows, allowing the user to choose the flow of material, and as the production needed for the spray foam project.
Learn About Our Top SPF Foam Equipment Rigs
Intech Equipment & Supply provides custom-designed spray foam rigs built at any of our several locations across the country. Each site also offers service, maintenance, and repairs. Contact us today for details.