If you want ensure your spray foam equipment will work in any job environment, you need an excellent portable generator. At Intech Equipment and Supply, we stand by WINCO, a company that accepts nothing less than perfection. If you need 100% assurance that you can get the job done without shore power nearby, a WINCO generator can give you that peace of mind.
WINCO generators can be upgraded to have wheels attached so that you can easily transport them where they are needed to power your spray foam machinery and other construction equipment.
WINCO was founded in a small Minnesota town. Since then, its main facility– where all WINCO generators are manufactured, has expanded to over 20,000 square feet. There is also a research and development center onsite where new product are developed and tested and previous models are upgraded to accommodate new technology.
WINCO’s offerings include portable generators, emergency standby generators, prime diesel generators, PTO generators, transfer switches, and other related equipment. Each innovation is designed to help operators work efficiently and safely and avoid delays.
When it is time to choose a generator for your spray foam rig, you must first choose between fixed and portable generators. The three main criteria that determine this decision are price, power, and mobility needs.
- Price: If you need to spend less, then portable generators cost less across the board since they are smaller, lighter, and generate less power. Fixed generators come with a higher price tag because they are heavier, larger, and generate more power.
- Power: If you need more power, fixed generators will give you more running time and a higher running voltage. However, many portable generators create enough energy to provide dependable energy to a construction rig too. Check on your most frequently-used equipment to determine how much power you need to keep your spray foam rig running during a typical workday.
- Mobility: If you need to transport your generator from jobsite to jobsite, you need a portable unit on wheels. If you plan to keep your generator inside the rig, then a fixed unit can work for you.
A generator is a significant investment. If you are in doubt about which model is best for your needs, get help from one of our experts.
If you need to run a spray foam rig or construction equipment with high energy needs, you must get an industrial-grade portable generator. WINCO’s most advanced line of portable generators is its Industrial Line, which we carry in our Intech online store. Most come with a three-year commercial warranty and are designed for long-term use in rugged conditions. These are our top picks for the best portable WINCO generators.
This gas-powered generator operates at 10,800 continuous watts. Since it has a powerful Honda GX630 Engine, operators enjoy quieter operation and maximum fuel efficiency. Keeping track of important readings like RPM, voltage, hours, and frequency is easy because this model is equipped with an LED YourGen Meter.
The LED YourGen Meter helps you stay on top of maintenance even when you are busy. It informs you when oil changes are needed or if any stats are out of normal range and includes Low Oil Protection, which shuts down the engine if oil levels go too low. This 12,000-watt portable generator also comes with:
- A 15-gallon fuel tank
- Premium circuit breakers
- Sturdy wrap-around cradle
- Long-lasting powder coat paint
- USFS approved spark arrestors
- 100% copper windings
- Conserv-R automatic idle control
- Standard lifting eye
- Volts: 120/140
Ask us about purchasing this generator in a convenient package that includes the WL12000 Generator, wheel kit, and battery—all fully assembled.
If you need something more powerful, this Big Dog model is the second largest portable generator available from WINCO. It produces enough power to be useful in both roofing and spray foam applications and includes many of the same failsafes as the SC12000VE. The differences include:
- Premium-grade Briggs & Stratton engine
- 18,000 surge watts
- 15,000 continuous watts
- Volts: 120/240
- Amps: 125/62.5
When you need maximum power output from a portable generator, look no further than the WINCO WL2200VE. We offer two versions in the Intech online store that are customized for roofer and spray foam contractors. With 22,000 starting watts and 18,000 running watts, this generator is packed with power to get the job done. Other features include:
- Premium-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine
- Anderson Connector
- Full power 120/240V receptacle with a plug kit
- YourGen Meter
- Low Oil Protection
- Powder Coat Paint
- Sturdy Wrap-Around Welded Tubular Cradle
- Redesigned 14-gauge tubular cradle
- Premium Circuit Breakers
Are you evaluating portable generators? Contact us to learn why a WINCO generator should be the next addition you make to your spray foam rig.