Since Intech Equipment and Supply’s founding in 1995, it has been our mission to supply only the best spray foam equipment to our clients. Naturally, our experts were drawn to Graco’s durable and innovative SPF equipment. So we made it a priority to carry an extensive inventory of their products.
In 2010, Graco started to award distributors for providing excellent sales experience and product support. Intech Equipment and Supply has received this award every year and has had the distinction of being part of Graco’s Top 20 distributors for foam and polyurea equipment every year since 2010. Intech has also made the list as a top 20 distributor for Graco protective coating equipment every year since 2015.
Being recognized by Graco’s HPCF sales group is a significant achievement that does not come without significant effort and investment. So, becoming a top dealer for Graco is a big accomplishment for Intech. When it is time to buy a new Graco spray machine, customers receive more benefits by purchasing from a Graco top 20 distributor. This is what sets Intech Equipment and Supply apart as a top Graco dealer.
The HPCF Program
Graco established its HPCF Top 20 Distributors Program in 2010 to recognize top sales performing distributors in North America. There are two categories–one for foam & polyurea equipment (FPE) and another for protective coatings equipment (PCE).
Graco’s criteria are strict on who makes the cut. Factors such as total sales, quality of customer service and robust post-sales support all influence the decision. It takes hard work and strategic investment to build a successful Graco distributorship. Though there are a variety of factors at play, one value that all selected companies have is their customer-focused approach to business.
What Defines a Top 20 Distributor?
These are the attributes that Graco values in a top 20 distributor.
- Excellent Local Service & Support: Top distributors can deliver products to customers promptly. This is possible by having multiple brick and mortar locations to make service more convenient for customers. Intech Equipment and Supply maintains six facilities in three different time zones nationwide from New Hampshire to California and provides comprehensive support from each.
- Company-Led Training: Graco also values companies that have a dedicated training program to keep customers up to speed on their industry-leading innovations. Intech offers hands-on training for spray foam equipment. We offer a flexible structure to create a personalized training plan built around your routine work environments. Our standard courses for equipment coverage include a Polyurea Applicator Spray Course, Spray Rig Orientation, and a Troubleshooting for Spray Foam and Coatings Equipment class.
Dedicated Sales Staff: Since a customer-focused approach is important, Graco looks for distributors that have a team of dedicated professionals that know Graco spray machines. Intech Equipment and Supply fulfills this requirement easily. Our staff is a talented group of certified spray foam equipment experts with more than 150 years of combined experience in the residential and commercial SPF industry.
- Strong Technical Support: Customers need robust post-sales support to troubleshoot mechanical and technological issues. This is why Graco values high-caliber technical support. Intech’s customers are confident that when they call, they will get the right answers to their questions or the help they need to fix a problem, regardless of where they are located. Since Intech has locations throughout North America, there is always someone available in your time zone. We also keep product manuals and diagrams on our website.
- The Ability to Offer Custom Solutions: Graco’s top 20 distributors don’t just offer static rig packages. They have the expertise to create custom equipment solutions that include a wide range of Graco spray equipment. Intech fulfills this qualification by offering customized product packages, rigs with the client’s choice of spray foam equipment, parts, education and training, troubleshooting, and more.
- On-Hand Inventory: Being an expert and available to your customers is just half the battle. A quality distributor also maintains an inventory of popular equipment, parts and accessories at all its facilities so shipping does not take a long time for customers in any location. Intech has invested in having an on-hand inventory that allows them to quickly deliver goods. Sometimes, we can even overnight essential items from one of our six facilities.
Graco Spray Equipment for Sale at Intech Equipment & Supply
If you are interested in purchasing a Graco spray machine, speak with our sales team today. Until December 2020, you can take advantage of our convenient financing options. For more information, check out our financing calculator. Contact us. Our team is ready to meet your unique Graco spray equipment and accessory needs.