In the dynamic spray foam industry, top brands compete to produce the most useful and durable equipment for contractors. Our team of experts has (collectively) 400 years of spray foam field experience. So, we know which products work and which do not. When we encounter spray foam equipment that meets our high standards, we do not hesitate to share the news with you. This is why we are excited to introduce Carlisle spray foam equipment. Soon, you will find spray foam guns and machines from this brand in our online store, with plenty more innovations to come. Here is a preview of what you can expect.
Carlisle Brand Overview
Carlisle Construction Materials is a stable brand that has over 100 years of experience in the construction industry and is dedicated to manufacturing high-quality products for spray foam professionals. Carlisle recently entered the SPF market by launching Carlisle Spray Foam Insulation (CSFI). The new product line from CSFI is backed by three key elements that make an SPF company thrive: technology, resources, and corporate stability.
One of CSFI’s defining technologies is the IntelliSpray System, which was specifically designed to correspond with the Carlisle Spray Foam System’s Insulation’s product portfolio. This pairing has enabled Carlisle to reimagine how spray foam insulation can be applied accurately, productively, and cost-effectively.
Introducing the IntelliSpray System
Carlisle is proud to offer a complete, optimized SPF solution through the IntelliSpray system which includes the IS40 Intellispray Proportioner, the ST1 Air Purge Spray Gun, and Quickheat Hose. The system boasts an improved yield that results in daily material savings between $100-$150. It is designed to reduce the risk of spraying off-ratio material which both saves you money on material and improves spray consistency.
The system is also designed to save you time. Contractors can spend less than six hours to complete a job that would normally take them eight hours. This is due to better yields and more efficient system performance and a quick startup feature that reduces warm-up time by 50% and saves up to a half-hour per day in setup time. This gains you one extra day per month applying spray foam that would otherwise be spent setting up equipment.
The ST1 Spray Gun
Carlisle’s ST1 Air Purge Spray Gun is ergonomically designed to provide contractors with increased comfort and control. It is also intuitive to use and easy to service when it needs maintenance. Other benefits of the Carlisle spray foam gun include:
- More Spray Time
- It has quick-change mix tips to facilitate application precision and consistency.
- An intuitive design that is easy to service.
- It is designed for quick changes and versatility and reduces overspray build-up on the gun to keep the sprayer operating.
- Its applicators can spray longer and more consistently, especially in hard-to-reach areas.
- Its design allows for maximum uptime, consistent patterns, smoother application, and higher yields.
- More Comfort & Control
- The ST1 is designed to reduce operator fatigue and increase application consistency.
- The handles have a wing design that transfers the load from operators’ fingers to their arm which reduces user fatigue.
- Includes an optional strap to secure the gun to the user’s hand and allow fingers to rest when not triggering.
The IS40 IntelliSpray Proportioner
The IS40 IntelliSpray Proportioner is the core of the Carlisle spray foam system. This new spray foam machine rises to the challenge of today’s modern contracting needs. Among its key features are:
- True Ratio Control & Assurance
- It uses a combination of independent, servo-driven motors and integral flow meters to control the flow of A & B materials. This maintains a near-perfect on-ratio control which yields extremely consistent results.
- It is equipped with Carlisle’s IntelliSense Technology, which means it has sensors in its flow meters to ensure a 1:1 ratio. If they detect off-ratio conditions, the equipment automatically shuts down.
- Improved Pressure
- It sprays most fluids at higher pressures, which leads to greater yields and higher productivity.
- Independent A & B sensors throughout the QuickHeat Hose effectively communicate between the IS40 and sprayer to ensure accurate temperatures and performance.
- Easy to Use
- The proportioner has intuitive controls and automation such as 15″ full-color touchscreen with controls that are easy to read and use.
- The IS40’s industrial-grade operating system improves productivity, automates tasks and provides job completion confirmation.
The Quickheat Hose
Experienced spray foam contractors depend on a well-insulated hose to keep materials at the optimal processing temperatures, and Carlisle produces hoses that compare favorably with the competition. Here are the main features of the Quickheat Hose.
- Improved Process Control
- Communicates well with the IS40 Proportioner to provide temperature and pressure control at the spray gun and to maintain an accurate temperature.
- Its internal heater wire enables over 90°F of system DeltaT in the hose, which reduces the need for preheating and recirculation.
- Efficient heating system reduces warmup time by 50%, which allows for fast sprayer startup.
Carlisle Equipment At Intech Equipment & Supply
If you are interested in getting Carlisle equipment for your spray foam rig, take advantage of our financing options for 2020.