When you do not need to use powerful foam insulation sprayers but do need a quick, convenient solution for touch-ups and small jobs, Intech’s convenient spray foam insulation kits are here to help. These solutions are designed for one-time use of SPF insulation applications, though you may be able to use the remainder within a set time.
If you need a convenient SPF solution on standby, order a commercial spray foam insulation kit from Intech Equipment & Supply today. These affordable and easy-to-use spray foam insulation kits are well-suited for a variety of applications, including roofing, insulation, and general construction. Having one in your rig will come in handy when last-minute needs occur.
When you have a sophisticated rig setup, it takes time to power up an entire system. So when you just need to make a few touch-ups, it can be frustrating to restart a complex machine. Fortunately, a disposable spray foam insulation kit is easy to use and comes with everything you need to apply insulation. We highly recommend Touch N’Seal kits for small tasks due to their noteworthy features that are iconic of commercial spray foam insulation kits:
- One-time use applicator with an assortment of spare applicator nozzles
- Extra tubing
- Simple instructions
- Quick setup
- Pre-connected hoses
- Applicator gun
- Handy tools like an assembly wrench, latex gloves, lubricant
- Quick application process
- Spray foam cures in under a minute
- Variety of sizes and spray foam densities available
Touch N’Seal kits are convenient and budget-friendly assets that should be on every spray foam rig. They are fine alternatives to a small spray foam machine and can be used anytime you need quick results. Since they come in different sizes and material types, you can pick the product that is right for your application. Here are our top two products at Intech Equipment and Supply:
The Touch N’Seal U2-120 Spray Foam Insulation Kit yields 120 board feet of 3.0 LB density closed cell spray foam. It comes with all the desired features of a disposable kit, like safety equipment, extra nozzles, an applicator gun, a quick setup, and easy directions. This kit can be used in a variety of applications that range from residential to commercial. It is also useful in roofing applications, whether it is to create new spray foam or repair existing work. When used correctly, the spray foam from this kit will block heat gain and insulate structures in the winter from heat loss.
The Touch N’Seal Spray Foam Insulation Kit U2-600 yields 600 board feet of 1.75 LB density closed cell spray foam. Use it for a diverse range of applications, including cold storage, touch-ups, or wall insulation. Just like the U2-120, it comes with everything you need to start the job right away. Its fast-cure, polyurethane two-component foam can fill cracks and cure within 40 seconds to finish jobs more quickly.
If you already have a vehicle but want to fill it with new equipment, then our spray rig packages can be right for you. Our variety of spray rig equipment packages are designed to meet custom needs. Whether you get a preset package or contact us to create a unique one, you will get the equipment combination that works for you. Our team of experts has assembled hundreds of foam insulation equipment packages that include specialty applications. Each package is designed to increase productivity and maximize yields.
- 747A Mobile Rig: This package comes with the Graco Reactor E-20, a popular machine for a variety of job sites. Whether you need to insulate homes or apply single-ply membranes to roof systems, this rig package ensures you are prepared. It also comes with the popular Fusion AP gun, 5.5 HP gas air compressor, 100-foot heated hose, 2:1 transfer pump package, and other equipment you need to start spraying foam ASAP. We offer a variety of add-ons to customize this package, like safety equipment, extra spray foam guns, and quick disconnect cam locks for transfer pumps.
- E-20 Upgraded Package: We designed this package to meet the needs of medium to high output insulation and coatings. Equipped with the popular Reactor E-20, which can apply up to 30 pounds of SPF per minute, this unique combination of equipment allows users to have complete control over operations. This setup ensures the user has access to vital data, system diagnostics, and the most modern solutions to keep up with the SPF industry.
Before these fully assembled foam insulation packages come to you, we pressure test them and spray them with the typical contractor materials so that we can catch any problems, like leaks. Therefore, when the spray foam package comes to you, it is free of any issues.
We are proud to offer the latest spray foam insulation technology for all your contracting needs, big or small. If you are interested in buying commercial spray foam insulation kits, speak with our sales team today. Also, take advantage of our convenient financing options. For more information, check out our financing calculator.
Contact us. Our team is ready to meet your unique equipment and accessory needs.