When you want to develop a good reputation as a contractor, it is important to have the best spray foam equipment to ensure that you produce consistently excellent results. By doing good work, you can build trust between you and your clients and grow your business. Using mediocre equipment can lead to interruptions, missed deadlines, and poor results. These issues can make clients unhappy and result in a loss of money for your business.
Therefore, one of the most important things you can do for your spray foam business is to set up a spray foam insulation rig with the best spray foam insulation equipment. How do you find the best spray foam machines, foam insulation sprayers, and supporting equipment? In a market where even a good used spray foam insulation rig often comes as a premium, how can you ensure quality results on a budget? This guide will show you how to select the best equipment for your needs — regardless of your budget or application type — through a top-rated distributor like Intech Equipment and Supply.
Intech’s mobile spray foam insulation rigs are all-inclusive spray foam systems that make it possible to start work quickly. You do not need to spend a lot of time buying equipment from different vendors to fill a rig. Instead, these convenient, pre-set systems come to you ready to run. Check out our rigs, which come with all the standard equipment you need to apply spray foam insulation. Here is what you will find in one of these self-contained, complete systems:
- Air dryer
- Safety supply and mechanics station
- Drum rack station
- Drum heaters
- Transfer pumps
- Foam insulation sprayer
- Heated spray hoses
- Spray foam gun
- Your choice of box truck or trailer
Because spray foam can be used in so many applications, we have designed a few different standard mobile rigs. If you need to change any components for specific needs, we can also customize these setups.
- Classic Contractor Mobile Spray Foam Rig: This entry-level mobile spray foam insulation rig is perfect for budget-conscious operators who work on mainly residential projects. It comes with the Graco Reactor E-20, an excellent machine for medium-output work.
- Interstate Series Mobile Spray Foam Rig: This is the ideal solution for full-time contractors who have an over 40-hour workweek. It comes with a 16-foot extended height trailer to fit a variety of standard and custom system setups.
- Pro Series Mobile Spray Foam Insulation Rig: This rig is usually a custom build and suited for commercial and industrial applications. Tell us what you need and we will fill this trailer with equipment to stay on top of your schedule.
- Carlisle IntelliSpray Foam Rig: One of our new default mobile spray rigs, it is completely outfitted with Carlisle’s game-changing IntelliSpray system. It is designed to save contractors up to 1.5 hours per day with reduced warm-up times and consistent pressure and temperatures.
If you see something that you want to change or add to a standard mobile rig package, simply ask one of our spray foam experts. We will modify the rig to meet your specific application needs.
When you are working with a limited budget, used spray foam insulation rigs and trucks and equipment are excellent alternatives to new equipment. Unlike private equipment sales, which can have inconsistent vetting processes, our experts verify each used spray foam equipment for functionality and proper maintenance history. Therefore, you can purchase our used trucks and refurbished trailers with confidence.
Since the upfront cost of spray foam machines and other equipment is usually high, we take pride in our used equipment that can keep you productive at more affordable prices. We have a diverse inventory of used spray foam insulation equipment to replace broken equipment or update your current inventory. Check our used equipment section regularly to see what is new!
Intech Equipment and Supply is proud to offer the latest spray foam insulation technology for all your contracting needs, big or small. If you are interested in buying spray foam insulation equipment or mobile spray rigs, speak with our sales team today. Also, take advantage of our convenient financing options. For more information, check out our financing calculator.
Contact us. Our team is ready to meet your unique equipment and accessory needs.