Finding the best polyurea equipment for sale can be challenge when you must consider compatibility, quality, and functionality. In addition, there are many competing brands that manufacture polyurea guns, proportioners, and replacement parts that claim to be the best. With so many making the claim, it can be troublesome to shop for polyurea equipment without an expert’s insights.
Thankfully at Intech, we have experienced experts who will recommend equipment to you that they would use themselves. In fact, we only carry products that we trust and that have substantial experience in the polyurea industry.
We can also create customized equipment and rig packages so that you have everything you need for the job and nothing you don’t. Whether you need to supplement your existing polyurea rig with a new machine or you need a turnkey product, we can supply your business with the right equipment.
The Best Equipment Comes from Quality Brands
When you start shopping for polyurea equipment, our best recommendation is to go for quality. It’s better to buy a quality polyurea gun or proportioner that is known for easy maintenance and less downtime over a less expensive model that often breaks or clogs. Faulty machinery can be the defining factor between making deadlines or running late on jobs.
This is why the best place to start is to consult some trusted brands. At Intech, we stand by the brands PMC and Graco because of their trusted reputations in the polyurea industry.
- PMC has more than 100 combined years of experience in the polyurea industry and continues to perfect on their already outstanding offerings in polyurea guns and
proportioners. Intech is the #1 distributor for PMC products last year.
- Graco stands among the “50 Best U.S. Manufacturers” and is a big name in the polyurea industry. They make excellent SPF equipment that
areknown for their quality and performance. Intech has been one of the top 20 distributors of this brand for many years.
Based on the volume of your applications and the needs you have, we can recommend the best of these tools for you.
High-quality Polyurea guns spray polyurethane foam evenly and consistently onto your desired surface. They connect to your proportioning machine for a steady source of power. Since polyurea can’t stay in the gun for long (lest they clog the conduits), the leftovers need to be “purged”. The best polyurea guns are easy to purge to reduce downtime and to prevent clogging. Here are two examples of high-quality polyurea guns:
- The Graco CS Plural Component Fusion Gun mixes polyurea ingredients more efficiently compared to traditional air purge models, reducing downtime. It also uses ClearShot liquid cartridges which reduce the amount of build-up within the gun. If you’re looking to apply polyurea quickly without frequent interruptions for maintenance, this model is well worth the cost.
- The PMC AP-2 Series Air Purge Gun provides an output of 40 pounds per minute, while the SP series can emit up to 4 gallons per minute. The unique design of these polyurea guns also
reducethe chance forbuild up while the air blast tip cleaning reduces the need for daily mainentence.
A proportioner connects to your gun to deliver it a steady flow of polyurea that is mixed properly and kept at the right temperature. We have many proportioners in stock but here are two highlights from our inventory.
- The Graco E-XP1 and E-XP2 Reactors belong to the E-Series and are designed to apply polyurea at high pressures. They have a hybrid heater and heated hose system that set the materials at the right viscosity to mix well. These proportioners are easy to maintain and use and are highly portable.
- The Graco HXP-2 and HXP-3 Proportioners have a hydraulic system that is durable and known for its long life. Compared to standard proportioners, there is a longer time between required maintenance, which reduces downtime. Naturally, these are meant for contractors who need to perform high-volume applications because they can handle high yields. They can also store up to 24 chemical recipes for added convenience.
- The PMC-PHX-40 is another machine that is suited for high-volume applications. Part of the “Classic” series, it offers simplicity along with great dependability and power in the field. It has the average output of 2.8 gallons per minute and maximum working pressure of 3,500 psi. Its open-framed design makes troubleshooting a snap so you can get back to work quickly.
- The PMC PHX-55 also belongs to the “Classic” series. It shares many similarities with the PHX-40, such as point-to-point wiring and an open frame design, but it is slightly more powerful. It can apply 3.5 gallons of polyurea per minute and also works with a maximum pressure of 3,500 psi. This model is “designed with the customer in mind” as it is well-suited for real-world polyurea applications.
Get the Best Polyurea Equipment at Intech
Completing your rig requires a vast knowledge of the right equipment. Not only do you have to know which components work well together, you also need to be sure of their quality. The experts at Intech will be happy to help you fill your rig with the best polyurea equipment for sale in the industry.
Contact us to find out more about our polyurea equipment or any other product that we carry.