Without a mobile spray foam rig, your spray foam business can’t go far. Spray foam applications require a precise combination of equipment and materials that must be protected and stored in a controlled environment. Spray foam rigs protect and store your machines, guns, hoses, and materials so that they can stay in peak condition wherever you go.
Spray foam rigs also boost your efficiency in the field by reducing downtime by serving as a self-contained, complete job site. Protect your vital SPF equipment from the elements by ordering the best spray foam rigs from Intech Equipment and Supply.
Towable Spray Foam Trailers
This is the type of spray foam rig that we sell the most at Intech. Our clients choose to tow these trailers with a pickup truck or work vehicle. We can customize the dimensions of these trailers to fit your unique towing and storage needs. The size and type of equipment that you select determine the total cost of our custom spray foam rigs.
- Short/Compact Trailers: Those desiring entry-level rigs or light add-ons to an existing fleet should select a short trailer with a modest proportioner that is suited for residential applications. These short and small trailers are quite similar to the compact units that we offer as well. Compact units are the newest addition to our spray foam rig line-up and are simply condensed units that and serve low-output needs or be a support to an existing fleet.
- Large Trailers: High-volume contractors should order a longer trailer. Our trailer feet can be 24 feet or longer in length. These rigs will need a powerful work vehicle to tow it to where it needs to go. The large trailers that we can customize are all-in-one powerhouses that contain everything a worker needs for a long day in the field.
Contractors who want the ultimate all-inclusive experience love our box truck rigs. We can build spray foam rigs directly within a box truck, combining the vehicle and rig. Box trucks have a larger storage capacity than towable trailers, which means you can transport more equipment at once.
If you regularly perform high-volume operations, this is the rig we’d recommend. We can outfit your box truck rig with your favorite spray foam machines, equipment, storage solutions, guns, generators, and more. Just tell us what you need, and we’ll be happy to customize your next box truck rig!
Used Spray Foam Trailers
You don’t always have to buy new! We have plenty of used equipment and trucks that can become part your own budget-friendly SPF trailer. For more information, check out our selection of used trucks and equipment. Our sales staff can help you create your own excellent used rig from the used equipment that we have in stock.
At Intech, we can customize your rig from scratch. However, we do have templates that we can build from that provide the basic components of an efficient spray foam rig.
- The Classic Contractor E20 is a dependable entry-level rig and our top pick for entry-level contractors. It can also be an excellent addition to an existing fleet. We understand that contractors operate on diverse funds, so this one was designed with the budget-conscious SPF contractor in mind. This excellent starter unit is small but mighty– fully capable of handling both small and full-scale projects as it can apply two sets of open or closed cell spray foam a day.
- The E-30 Reactor 2 Diesel Spray Foam Rig is part of our Interstate series, which has been one of our best sellers for 10 years. This rig is specifically designed to meet the needs of high-volume applications. It has an ergonomic layout and high storage capacity can support the 40 hour+ work week contractor. This 16′ extended height trailer is built for a long day because it’s spacious and tightly insulated. Customers love this rig for its turnkey nature, which makes it easy to get started on SPF applications as soon as possible. This rig can come in a variety of equipment packages.
- The Pro Series E-30 Spray Foam Rig is another one of our best sellers, and for good reason! We typically customize these rigs to be a perfect fit for commercial or industrial applications. We will help you organize the rig’s interior to create a proper load distribution and layout. Overall, this series focuses on high performance and maximum efficiency. We can even outfit your pro series rig with a 3-proportioner layout!
Spray Foam Rigs for Sale at Intech
At Intech Equipment and Supply, we have highly customizable spray foam rigs that can meet your varying needs of spray foam applications. Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.