To run a successful spray foam business, having functional equipment and a good reputation go hand in hand. It’s more challenging to achieve success if you have either one or the other. A custom spray foam rig that is tailored to meet your specific industry needs will help you stay consistent. When you do good work with the right equipment, a solid reputation naturally develops around your business. Help your business succeed by delivering consistently excellent results for every job, big or small. At the same time, making your expertise known online is key to succeeding in a competitive industry. How do you digitally promote your company and its valuable assets to maximize your chances for long-term success? At Intech Equipment and Supply, we can help you by providing excellent spray foam equipment. Our custom rigs are especially suited for each of our clients to perform work at their desired scale. Here’s how high performance and marketing can work together.
Custom spray foam rigs: A worthy investmentWhen you order a custom spray foam rig from Intech Equipment and Supply, you get a one-stop, all-inclusive unit that carries everything you need to work when you reach the site. At our online store, we consult with each client to find out the type of spray foam applications and volume levels needed to carry out the job’s daily requirements. We can then find you the correct machine, hoses, spray gun, accessories, and rig size and type. We offer basic spray foam rigs for simplicity but every part is customizable to perfectly fit what you need. If you’re a small residential contractor who mainly does insulation, we will design a rig far differently than what we’d make for a high-volume commercial roofing contractor. These spray foam equipment packages can also contain equipment from several different manufacturers so that you can buy what you need at the best value.
Make Your Expertise KnownSo, if you have a mobile spray foam rig that has been keeping you productive and on schedule, you need to let the world know what you have going for you. It’s not uncommon to hear that a contractor spent over six figures to get into business but then couldn’t keep up the momentum with their clientele. In this digital age, marketing online and making your expertise known online is essential to staying in business. Many inquiries for goods or services start with an internet search, and when they find you, they’re going to want to see what separates you from the competition. Take advantage of what the internet can do for your business. Make a stellar, mobile-friendly website that advertises that you have the right tools for the job, including your excellent fleet of custom spray foam rigs. Making your good assets known takes advertising and marketing. Today’s smart spray foam contractors inform their clients about the advantages and energy-saving benefits of spray foam— and the advantages they have with their team and custom spray foam rigs.
Getting DigitalBecoming digitally visible isn’t an overnight process. It requires a unique formula of great content, good reviews, and client experiences that are specific to your line of work. Here are some questions you can ask yourself to determine where you stand.
- Are you easy to find online? Do you have a way for potential customers to know about your company and easily contact you? Make accounts across all relevant social media channels and spruce up your website. Get the assistance of a digital marketing and SEO specialist if necessary. Consider starting a blog, email campaign, or videos to generate content that draws potential customers to you.
- Does your brand stand out? Do you have an iconic company logo, slogan, or other aspects that distinguish your business from others? Let potential customers know who you are, and what you do. The more they know the more confident they will be in your expertise.
- Who are your target clients? Does your company only apply SPF insulation or does it install foam roofs as well? Do you target businesses, residential customers, or both? Let prospective customers know what you specialize in, and who you serve. When it’s easy to tell what you do, the right clients will identify themselves with you, and choose you.
- Are you informative and persuasive? Prospective customers aren’t strictly looking for spray foam itself — they want a solution to their problem. It just so happens that spray foam can be the answer to their roofing and insulation needs. When you can, educate your audience about the benefits of spray foam, such as lower energy bills and long-lasting insulation power.
- Can people find verified customer reviews? Did you know that 55% of people search for reviews before committing to a purchase? Claim your businesses on Yelp, Google Places, and other relevant online business directories. Respond to people who rate your business, and encourage happy clients to leave a 5-star review on all these channels.