Having reliable spray foam equipment on hand is the key to growing your business. A quality spray foam rig contains everything you need to complete a job at the desired scale. Rigs also protect and organize your equipment when they are not in use. These benefits increase your uptime because you have everything you need in a logical arrangement before you begin each project.
If you’ve been thinking about expanding your fleet or replacing an old spray foam rig with new products, you don’t have to wait until you can pay full price. At Intech, we’re offering financing on advertised spray foam rigs, used equipment, and all Graco GH733 and GH833 sprayer packages until May 2020. So if you need new or used spray foam equipment, this is an excellent time to make strategic upgrades.
Don’t wait any longer to get the dependable spray foam machines and rigs you need to stay productive. Now more than ever is a crucial time to maintain an edge in the spray foam industry.
If you need a new rig but don’t have the capital, Intech Equipment and Supply is now offering spray foam rig financing for trailers and machines between $7,500 and $200,000. This option allows you to break up the total cost into manageable payments as you continue to grow your business.
Financing starts at 12 months for 0% and goes all the way up to 60 months at 5.99%. However, used spray foam equipment has a limit of 36-month financing. One advance payment is required before signing. To find out how much you will need to pay per month depending on the plan you select, check out our convenient spray foam equipment financing calculator. If you have any questions, contact us to talk about all your financing options. Various restrictions apply.
Your Spray Foam Rig Options
There are many spray foam rig packages advertised right now that are a good fit for various contractors’ needs. The best match for you depends on your budget, typical work type, and application volume.
- New Spray Foam Rigs: These turnkey packages come with a box truck or trailer and a default set of equipment that you can customize according to your needs. There’s every size from compact to large trailers that can handle multiple sprayers at once.
- Used Spray Foam Rigs: Offering a discount off the higher price of new equipment, all of Intech’s used equipment is verified for their maintenance history and performance before being listed.
- Graco Sprayer Packages: If your business also requires a sprayer, which is useful for coatings, then check out the financing options for our Graco GH-833 Sprayer High Production Package and other packages that include other models like the GH-733.
Types of Spray Foam Rigs
Whether your rig is new or used, we offer three types of rigs that meet the productivity level of your business.
- Box Truck: This is the largest, most comprehensive unit that is suited for large-scale contractors that typically serve clients with high-output needs. These are excellent for commercial roofers, which would mean that an additional sprayer package can be a welcome addition to apply coatings.
- Towable Trailer: This type of rig is a best seller at the Intech store. Perfect for mid to large-scale contractors who want to use their own truck, you can attach a towable trailer to any vehicle that has the horsepower. Residential and smaller-scale commercial spray foam contractors prefer this type.
- Mini trailer: These small trailers can be treated as add-ons or stand-alone rigs for small-scale residential projects. These also provide versatility when a large rig cannot enter a certain area.
If you need help determining which spray foam rig is a good fit for your business, download our free Definitive Buying Guide. Buying a new rig is just as personal as buying a new car or home. There are so many different configurations and options. The perfect rig for one contractor could be not the ideal fit for you.
To make sure you get the right rig, consider all your needs, the type of work you’ll do, and your performance expectations. You’ll need to decide what size, power, features, and the spray foam rig cost you desire, as well as other conveniences like smartphone app compatibility. This guide will help you with the basics by asking you the foundational questions to steer you in the right direction. And, as always, you’re welcome to give us a call and ask our experts their opinion.
Spray Foam Rigs For Sale
Intech Equipment and Supply is a full-service equipment and parts supplier SPF equipment and is a top distributor of Graco products. If you would like to know more about getting a new or used spray foam equipment through financing, then reach out to our team of experts today.
Contact us. Our team is ready to meet your new and used spray foam equipment and accessory needs.