Intech is a Top Spray Foam Equipment Distributor for Graco and PMC
Spray foam contractors depend on high-quality, low-maintenance equipment to give them a competitive edge in speed and accuracy. Therefore, investing in the best equipment is critical to your overall success as an SPF contractor. But not just any brand will do when you want long-lasting equipment that’s easy to maintain. To get the job done correctly, professionals must stick to the tried and true brands that the SPF industry has praised for years.
Intech Equipment and Supply is the top spray foam distributor for brands like Graco and PMC, which have boosted the productivity of the spray foam business through their dependable products and creative innovations.
Over the years, their products have reduced user downtime, decreased the need for constant maintenance, and increase the longevity of their products. Contractors who invest in equipment from Graco and PMC are supplying their business with the best.
Intech As a Top Supplier
Since 1995, Intech Equipment & Supply has been supplying great products for the Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) insulation industry. We take pride as a leading provider of spray foam equipment and our excellent customer support. Our clients love how we are a convenient one-stop-shop that eliminates the need to shop around at multiple online vendors and juggle with various shipment rates. With locations throughout the United States, we ship quickly and give absolute transparency about when you should expect the goods.
However, we offer more than just equipment and fast shipping. Our website contains countless manuals, exploded diagrams, and a free spray foam equipment resource center. Here, we inform our clients about the best products in the industry and help them make the right decisions based on their current output and application needs.
Graco Spray Foam Equipment
Applying spray foam correctly involves precise material conditions and fully functional equipment to allow the right chemical reaction to occur. Machines need to keep the materials at the right temperature and pressure while guns need to be easily cleaned and serviced to prevent clogging during the job. Graco has always pursued solutions to these problems to automate many of the tedious pain points of spray foam application by creating smarter, faster, and simpler machines, guns, parts, and accessories.
What’s new? Graco’s Ratio Assurance System is the newest upgrade to its Reactor 2 proportioner line. This update addresses the ever-present problem of staying “on ratio” with materials. Being off-ratio can result in the wrong viscosity or weaker R-values. This new system can detect single problems that contribute to being off-ratio, such as:
- Feed pump too small
- Air in the fluid stream
- Proportioner pump issues
- Poor material feed to the proportioner
- Fluid leaks
- Fluid restriction in heated hose or spray gun
This add-on can be purchased separately and installed in the Reactor 2 or you can purchase a new Reactor 2 with this system already included.
PMC Spray Foam Equipment
PMC operates on the core principle that it is “designed with the customer in mind”. The company’s 100 combined years of experience in the polyurea industry are evident in their dependable and innovative products that continue to rise to meet the growing demands of the thriving spray foam industry. All of their products are inspired by customer input to produce new products that meet the unique and challenging needs of spray foam insulation. Here’s why we are a proud carrier of PMC products:
- Their products are made in the USA: All their products are manufactured by skilled workers in their New Jersey-based manufacturing facility. If you’re a client in the United States, you can get your products quickly and without the added costs of shipping overseas!
- Pursues Less Downtime: PMC uses electro-mechanical switches and relays in their machines which require less maintenance, last longer, and are easier to fix than printed circuit board-based machines.
- Lower cost of ownership: When you have a competitively priced machine that lasts longer than the typical product, you get the best bang for your buck. PMC machines are universally known for their lower lifetime costs compared to other brands, which is why we sell their products.
What’s New? There are two recent developments with PMC that we’re excited to announce:
- The PF/PFX-1600 Pneumatic Proportioner for Foam Coatings is the newest generation of proportioners from PMC. Its compact design and convenient features such as its electrical console and recirculation valves make it a great choice for both experienced and entry-level contractors.
- The AP-3 Air Purge Gun, which we have featured in a couple of previous blogs, is the latest in the AP series, being the lightest and easiest to use air purge gun in the spray foam industry.
Intech Is a Top Distributor for Graco And PMC
Let our passionate staff with more than 20+ years of combined experience in the residential and commercial SPF roofing industry help you pick the best products.
At Intech Equipment and Supply, we are proud to sell Graco and PMC and be a leader among other spray foam distributors. Contact us to see what we have in stock.