When you need a convenient place to transport and store your valuable spray foam equipment, getting a custom spray rig is a logical solution. This convenient storage and transportation unit allows you to work anywhere without second-guessing if you are prepared.
Spray rigs range in size and form— from large trailers that can handle high-volume roofing and commercial jobs to small and mid-size rigs for other types of commercial and residential projects. Because the variety of jobs completed in this industry is vast, there are many ways you can customize your spray rig.
At Intech Equipment and Supply, we build custom spray rigs with the contractor’s best interests in mind. We take careful consideration of the products we choose to put in our default spray rig packages but also allow our clients the freedom to mix and match equipment to suit the specific needs of their business.
If you’ve been interested in expanding your fleet of rigs or need one to get your business started, here are some questions to ask before you commit to buy.
Does the supplier know about the industry personally?
Are you buying polyurea spray rigs from a store that may carry some good products, but doesn’t have expert staff? Do you have to wait for assistance directly from the manufacturer instead, which can take longer than it would compared to working with a specialist supplier? Having a supplier that has first-hand experience in the spray foam industry can help you get the best custom rig possible. Here’s what to ask to determine if the supplier is a good one.
- How do you design your rigs? Do they design them based on real-world experiences and customer feedback and requests? Or, do they implement run-of-the-mill basics that aren’t necessarily ideal for practical work?
- Do you offer the best and latest parts? If you don’t see a full spectrum of reliable options for your machine, generator, gun, hoses, and more, keep on looking for a vendor who can give you the best combination of equipment.
- Do you have multiple branches? If your supplier has only one location and your running a business states away, you may wait longer than you want for your rig to get to you. However, at Intech, we can build custom rigs in our Arizona, California, Arkansas, and Georgia locations. These are all full-service facilities that can build your spray rig, provide maintenance, honor warranties, and provide technical assistance. Because of these convenient locations, we can get assistance and products to you quickly.
Questions regarding used rigs or equipment
Used equipment makes it possible to get more in your rig at a savings compared to buying brand new products. Here are some things to look out for before purchasing.
- The equipment’s history: Did the previous owner perform all the regular maintenance? Or, are you unknowingly buying a product with faulty and dirty parts?
- Have the rig’s components been refurbished and tested? When you buy from an unknown vendor or private seller, this information may be unknown. Or, the equipment can be sold without being tested to see if it works.
With a bit of patience, you can get some great deals on a used spray foam trailer that you can also outfit with both used and new equipment. You will have the best chances for success when you buy from a supplier that personally vets all incoming used equipment with care.
Buying custom spray rigs at Intech Equipment & Supply
You can surely try your luck with other suppliers, but when you decide to work with us, we promise you the very best in customer service and product availability. When you order a custom spray rig from us, you have access to the most extensive variety of spray foam equipment in the industry.
Set up your spray rig with the industry’s newest and top recommended products. Whether you’re looking to outfit a current rig or purchase a new one, this product availability makes all the difference in your future success.
Also, when you buy a used rig from Intech Equipment and Supply, you can find a varying inventory of used spray foam trailers and equipment. We test every item we receive for quality and function. If it doesn’t pass our criteria, we don’t even list it online. We’re here to answer your questions about customizing your spray rig with used equipment or how to buy a used spray rig outright. Call us to learn about what used equipment and spray foam rigs we have available right now.
Custom Spray Rigs For Sale at Intech
Contact one of our specialists to see what we can do for your next custom spray rig. We also have plenty of individual parts and products on our online store to keep you active and productive in the field.
Contact us to learn how to outfit your spray rig or the other spray foam equipment and accessories we have in stock.