Whether you are a small contractor or operate a rapidly-growing business with numerous employees, you know a big portion of business success depends on the quality of your equipment. When machines break down or malfunction, spray ratios can be off, which means you deliver inaccurate results making time-consuming “do-overs” necessary. Downtime for repairs and maintenance of old, faulty equipment can also slow down your progress and put you behind schedule. These problems are even more critical when they occur during your busy season.
You need to upgrade your rig with dependable, long-lasting equipment that is easy to troubleshoot, operate, and maintain to avoid financial loss due to project delays and poor quality. This is why we often recommend Graco spray equipment for its impeccable value and reliability. We are also proud to be one of Graco’s top distributors and have many industry experts on staff who can attest to the quality of Graco spray rigs. This is why Graco equipment is held in high regard by contractors.
#1 Graco Spray Rigs Are Reliable
If you want a spray foam rig that will stand the test of time, Graco is an industry favorite among spray foam contractors. They know its products deliver top performance, last for years, and require minimal maintenance. Graco is also seen as a stable brand that stands by its products since it has been in operation since 1926.
If your Graco spray rig ever needs maintenance, the company offers replacement parts that are compatible with all its products. Because of its dependability, Graco spray equipment carries one of the industry’s strongest warranties. For example, all Reactor 2 systems have up to a 3-year extended warranty on certain features.
#2: Graco is Innovative
Graco is known as a pioneer in the spray foam industry because it adapts its products to meet the ever-evolving needs of spray foam contractors. All Graco spray equipment is engineered to improve on previous features and take into consideration contractors’ needs in the digital age.
One of the latest features is Graco’s Reactor 2 App, which allows certain Graco spray foam machines to report job progress directly to a user’s mobile device. The operator can also control the spray foam machine and check progress remotely through this app. Select models of Graco spray foam machines come with the Ratio Assurance System which ensures proper application by alerting operators if the materials go off-ratio.
#3 You Will Have Less Downtime
Graco has been refining the art of easy-to-troubleshoot equipment for decades. Its latest models of spray foam machines feature an open-frame design instead of complicated circuit boards. Newest models of spray foam guns like the Fusion ClearShot come with removable cartridges for quick transitions to keep you on task. This offers speed and convenience that makes your business more profitable because you spend more time working and less time troubleshooting problems.
#4: It Offers A Dynamic Product Range
Graco is known for offering a dynamic range of spray foam machines and spray guns. Spray foam machines range from portable, entry-level reactors to powerful, high-output hydraulic machines that can cover a lot of ground during a typical workday. Here are Graco’s entry-level machines that are perfect for touch-ups, rim joists, and other small jobs:
- Reactor E-10: This small electric spray foam machine is suited for smaller polyurethane foam projects, polyurea applications, and touch-ups.
- Reactor A-25: This air-driven spray foam machine applies up to 25 lbs of spray foam insulation material per minute. It is a good entry-level machine that provides consistent temperature control.
- Reactor E-20: Residential contractors enjoy this portable, electric spray foam machine because it delivers consistent results on small jobs.
Mid-production reactors are useful because they offer enough power and flexibility to enable contractors to use them in a broad range of applications. If you accept a variety of jobs such as mid-sized commercial jobs, attics, and home insulation, a mid-range machine may suit your needs.
- Reactor 2 E-30/ H-30: These mid-production machines are available in electric or hydraulic models and can handle a wide range of applications. Therefore, they are popular choices for spray foam contractors who need a versatile machine.
- Gusmer GH-2: This mid-range spray foam machine is a winner for contractors who want simplicity and dependability with the added power of a hydraulic system.
High production reactors are suited for projects that require the highest output. This tier generally has hydraulic machines because they offer sufficient power for large industrial projects and roofing jobs.
- Reactor 2 H-40: This hydraulic spray foam machine yields up to 40 lbs of spray foam per minute. It is excellent for roofing projects and other high-output spray foam applications.
- Reactor 2 H-50: This model is like the H-40 but yields up to 50 lbs of spray foam per minute. This is the system you need if you need to meet high output requirements quickly.
- Gusmer GH-4: This is a more powerful version of the GH-2, and is a high-output hydraulic machine that offers the Gusmer promise of simplicity and reliability.
Graco Spray Rigs and Equipment At Intech Equipment & Supply
If you are interested in getting new or used Graco spray equipment for your rig, take advantage of our financing options for 2020. For more information, check out our financing calculator to learn about your payment options.
Contact us. Our team is ready to meet your unique equipment and accessory needs.