A dependable and efficient spray foam rig enables you to stay on schedule, produce results that customers love and maximize profits. Each contractor’s rig specifications are different due to the diverse nature of SPF projects and applications. At Intech Equipment and Supply, we understand this need, which is why our customers have the option to buy pre-set rigs or fully customize their rig.
While we can customize your rig with any combination of compatible equipment, we highly recommend products from trusted brands like Graco. When you put Graco equipment in your spray rig, you benefit from years of experience and a “track record” that spray foam contractors worldwide trust. Here are our top picks for Graco spray rigs for this year.
Diverse Equipment for Diverse Needs
Professionals in the SPF sector have different output and performance needs. While some may need powerful, high-output hydraulic machines for roofing and concrete lifting, others need mid-to-low output machinery to do insulation work on residential and small commercial properties. Graco understands this diversity and has manufactured a vast line of equipment that contractors can mix and match to create the ultimate custom rig.
Graco’s full line of spray foam equipment contains touch-up systems like the Reactor E-10, mid-production units like the Reactor 2 E-30, and powerful hydraulic systems like the Reactor H-50. If you need assistance, our sales team pros will help you find the perfect match among Graco’s industry-leading spray pumps, spray foam guns, and more.
Top Graco Spray Foam Machines
Graco offers spray foam machines in air, electric, or hydraulic configurations. Depending on the types of projects you typically do, your rig may contain one or several spray foam machines. Here are this year’s top Graco spray foam machines that meet various output requirements.
- Graco’s Reactor E-10: This small, ready-to-use system is perfect for smaller jobs. Its maximum output is 12 lb per minute and its maximum pressure is 2,000 psi. If you typically do small-scale residential work, this can be a good entry-level machine, although the E-20 provides more output to expand your potential for larger jobs. You can also save money by using this machine to do touchup work instead of using multiple disposable spray foam kits.
- Graco Reactor 2 E-30: If versatility is what you need, thenthis mid-production electric proportioner is the right machine for you. It covers a broad range of applications and is suitable for large-scale residential work and mid-size commercial jobs.
- Graco Reactor 2 H-40: Hydraulic machines have the power you need for large-scale commercial jobs. The H-40offers the high yield that commercial and industrial contractors need— especially in the roofing industry. For even more power, check out the Graco Reactor 2 H-50.
Graco has produced many favorite spray foam guns, such as the GX-7, a classic favorite among contractors. This year’s top picks are two other popular choices that are known for their value and dependability.
- Probler P2: This spray gun’s innovative design is easy to assemble. It is a favorite for slab jacking and other powerful applications. Since it is highly versatile, it is a top choice for experienced contractors who work on a wide range of project types.
- Fusion PC: This ProConnect spray gun features an all-in-one head that replaces multiple individual parts of the fluid section with a single component.
Order a Custom Graco Spray Rig
Whether you would like to get a rig from a set equipment package or design a custom spray foam rig, the pros at Intech Equipment and Supply will be happy to assist you. Unlike the competition, we will let you choose your preferred insulation type and material. See how it works for yourself!
Before customization, all rigs come with standard features, such as a Graco heated hose and Graco Reactor E-30. You can also choose the compressors, sprayers that you want or choose all Graco products. These turnkey rigs are typically delivered in 7-15 days. After the purchase, we offer 24/7 support and responsiveness through our 6 different locations across the continental U.S.
Graco Spray Rigs for Sale at Intech Equipment & Supply
Since our founding in 1995, Intech Equipment & Supply has grown to become a leader in spray foam equipment distribution and supply. With six locations across North America, we are here for you when you need us the most.
If you are interested in looking for Graco spray rigs for sale, speak with our sales team today. Until December 2020, you can take advantage of our convenient financing options. For more information, check out our financing calculator.
Contact us. Our team is ready to meet your Graco spray rig needs.