If you work in residential or commercial construction, owning a high-quality gas coating pump can help you grow your business. The right gear enables even application of a variety of coating materials and produces results that please clients. In the spray coating world, the Graco brand has a reputation for quality and trustworthiness. With over 80 years of experience serving contractors, Graco equipment remains a gold standard. At Intech Equipment and Supply, we stock Graco spray pumps and other equipment and accessories that make coating jobs a snap.
The Advantage of Gas
According to experts, Graco sprayers pumps offer many pros for busy contractors, such as:
- Greater portability
- High production rates
- Better handling of heavy and thick coatings
It is also the best type of unit for situations in which the power source is uncertain. A gas heating pump does not need electricity or an expensive compressor. It is an all-in-one power source that is incredibly convenient for contractors who need to be self-reliant. The only considerations are that you must check if you need a permit to use one and that they are not allowed in hazardous environments.
When you need the best equipment for your operations, pick one of these excellent Graco coating pumps.
Graco GH-733ES Big Rig Gas Hydraulic Sprayer
Graco’s GH line of sprayers has been a favorite of contractors for over 30 years. These hydraulic sprayers promise maximum performance and a level of versatility that is difficult to find in other brands.
The Graco GH-733ES is part of the Big Rig series, a favorite for roofers and contractors who spray diverse materials. This model comes with an electric starter, which offers significant convenience to busy contractors. The GH-733ES is an excellent sprayer for contractors who need to apply a vast selection of materials, such as:
- Acrylics, block filler, coal tar, contact cement, elastomerics, enamel, epoxies, fibered aluminum emulsion, fibered asphalt emulsion, mastics, non-fibered aluminum emulsion, non-fibered asphalt emulsion, paint, polyester, polyurethane, primer, texture mud, and waterproofing materials.
The 733ES also has these shared features with other models in the Big Rig line:
- A strong 390 cc Honda engine with an integrated fuel tank.
- Oil alert to notify users when levels are low.
- Heavy-Duty Cooling System with 4-gallon hydraulic reservoir.
- Ability to be converted to skid mount in just seconds.
Graco GH-833 Big Rig Gas Hydraulic Sprayer
Graco calls this model a “job site-proven workhorse”. It has ruggedness, performance and value in one, which makes it a go-to pick for contractors who want a no-nonsense spraying solution. It can handle the same materials as the 733ES with the addition of burmastics.
The GH-833 also has some extra features such as a Flow-Through Filter System, which has an inside/out design that eliminates clogged filters. This also eliminates troublesome clogs in tips that interrupt progress while on job sites.
It is also equipped with the MaxLife Endurance Pump, which lasts up to 6 times longer than competing brands because it uses breakthrough vortex rotating rod technology. Other enhancements such as its QuikChange Pump system and QuikAccess intake valve make troubleshooting and maintenance fast and easy.
Graco GH-933 Big Rig Gas Hydraulic Sprayer
The GH-933 is a top pick for contractors who need to spray hard-to-atomize materials and heavy-bodied materials that need high pressure. That is why we recommend this unit to contractors who work in roofing, waterproofing, fireproofing, marine coatings, bridges and air barrier applications. Overall, the GH-933 can handle all the materials the GH-833 can plus silicon and intumescents.
The 933’s components are optimized to produce high flow rates and heavier coverage. It is guaranteed to provide enough pressure to handle some of the most aggressive applications due to its oversized outlets, filterless design and 7,250 maximum psi.
GMAX II 7900 Standard Series
If you need versatility and power, and frequently work on projects that require roofing applications, then the GMAX II 7900 is for you. These Graco spray pumps can handle the widest range of tip sizes, multiple guns, longer hose lengths, and heavier coatings with ease. Here are a few of its outstanding qualities:
- Endurance MaxLife Piston Pump with incredibly long life.
- QuikPak Cartridge System which allows pump repacking in minutes.
- MaxLife technology allows pumps to last 6X longer between repacks.
- Oversized passages designed to handle high-velocity flows.
- Easy Out Pump Filter with its inside-out filtering and vertical design is easy to maintain.
- Comes with Pro Connect, which makes it easy to quickly replace the pump without any tools.
The Graco Series GH 300 Sprayer also has a strong reputation in the coating pump industry — especially among high-production contractors. It has been a top seller since its inception and has been praised as one of the best Graco coating pumps because of its power, user-friendliness, and refined technology. Some of its highlights include:
- It is one of the most powerful sprayers in its class.
- It can spray acrylics, latex, elastomeric coatings, block fillers, drywall mud, primers, and water or solvent-based paints.
- Comes with the Graco ProConnect for easy pump removal and replacement.
- Has a high-capacity cooling system that sends heat away from the sprayer.
- Has a 270 cc Honda engine with low oil alert.
Gas Coating Pumps for Sale At Intech Equipment & Supply
Intech Equipment and Supply offers the latest spray foam equipment, training, and comprehensive customer support.