When you’re purchasing a commercial spray foam insulation machine, some criteria require more research and time investment than others. Since the spray foam machine is the backbone of your business, you need to carefully select it. When your machine is efficient and dependable, you can stay on schedule and complete tasks to your clients’ satisfaction.
To grow your business in 2019, you need to equip your fleet with high-quality spray foam machines. Intech carries top brands such as Graco and PMC. You can rest assured that you’ll always find the best in our online store. Here are the top-rated commercial spray foam insulation machines for 2019 according to our experts.
Entry-Level Commercial Spray Foam Insulation Machines
An entry-level machine is ideal for contractors who consistently perform low-volume work and large-scale contractors who need a supplemental machine to do quick touch-ups. At Intech, we carry a wide variety of entry-level machines that are suited for small scale work and large fleet support.
Top Picks for this come from Graco and PMC:
The PMC PH2 Proportioner belongs to the newest generation of spray foam machines from the brand. This hydraulic machine is economically priced, user-friendly, and packed with features that every spray foam contractor needs to do the job right.
- Pressure balance control shuts off the machine if there is any imbalance detected in pressure.
- Virtually maintenance-free operation due to its proximity style reversing switches.
- Various heater and pressure options to accommodate many types of foam and coatings.
- Needs only 10 gallons of hydraulic fluid to run
To find out more of this proportioner’s specifications, visit our website.
The Graco Reactor E-20 provides great performance for its value. This electric foam insulation machine offers these incentives for entry-level spray foam contractors:
- Can apply up to 30 pounds of foam insulation per minute.
- Has built-in system diagnostics and material data.
- Includes a fluid temperature sensor that maintains spray foam consistency.
- Reduces maintenance and downtime on the job.
Mid-to-High Output Spray Foam Insulation Machines
The most common types of equipment in the industry are electric machines that are suited for mid-to-high output applications. They require more power than air-driven machines and are a good choice for diverse application needs.
Top Pick for this category—also from Graco:
The Graco E-30 R 2 was designed to make both operation and equipment management smoother than ever. Graco carefully planned each feature to make this machine contractor-friendly. It is easy to service and has a compact design that makes it easier to fit in smaller rigs. This is the standard equipment model that doesn’t include the Elite upgrades. At Intech, we can sell this machine individually or include it in several package variations to suit your needs.
High Output Spray Foam Machines
Contractors who normally perform large-scale applications need hydraulic reactors to keep up with their high-output needs. Hydraulic machines are considered to be the best value for busy contractors for their top performance, low downtime, and maintenance. Overall, a hydraulic system reduces the chances for interruptions on the job to keep contractors on schedule.
Top Picks for This Category from Graco and PMC:
1. The Graco Hydraulic Proportioner H50 3 Phase machine is a top pick for contractors who work on projects that require high-volume applications. This machine combines power and reliability with its low-maintenance and sturdy design to deliver non-stop spray foam application. Some of its features include:
- 15.3 kW heater to keep your spray foam at the right temperature.
- Up to 52 pounds of spray foam output per minute.
- System diagnostics for quick troubleshooting.
- Material data to keep operators updated at all times.
2. The PHX-40 Proportioner from PMC is another high-volume machine that can handle big jobs. It belongs to the next generation of PMC’s “Classic” PH series, offering new innovations on top of the rugged design, including:
- Pre-set count down option to automate work.
- Point-to-point wiring to make troubleshooting easy.
- Temperature sensing units to keep conditions right for spray foam at all times.
- Automatic ISO lubrication system.
- An output of 40 lbs. per minute.
Find the Best Commercial Spray Foam Insulation Machines
All these commercial spray foam insulation machines are available through Intech Equipment and Supply. We are proud to be a top distributor of both Graco and PMC spray foam machines. Visit our site to find the best spray foam machine for you or contact us.