A new decade calls for uncharted frontiers to be covered in the spray foam industry. 2020 promises further progress in the SPF market. Graco has been in business for over 90 years providing customers with fluid-handling equipment that reach into multiple industries — including spray foam insulation.
When the brand unveiled its innovative Graco spray units, SPF guns, slab jacking pumps, and other polyurea solutions, SPF insulation was just gaining traction as a more reliable alternative to fiberglass. Today, large commercial buildings, local businesses, and residential clients desire spray foam over fiberglass for its air-tightness, high R-value, and excellent protective abilities.
Choosing the top equipment makes all the difference in your business’s performance and consistency. Meet the growing needs of your clients with equipment that can handle the job. Here is the top Graco spray equipment for 2020.
Graco has nearly 100 years of history under its belt. Since its founding in 1926, Graco has become a leading provider in spray equipment and pumps for fluid handling. The first Reactor series spray foam machine came into production in the early 2000s, marking Graco has a top manufacturer of complex spray foam equipment. Today, their equipment is used around the world and shipped from international distribution centers.
Intech Equipment and supply also carries the latest Graco equipment in four distribution centers located throughout the continental U.S. This grants customers timely access to Graco’s highly engineered and innovative products.
Top Graco Machines
Seasoned SPF contractors know that Graco machines are a staple in the spray foam industry. Known for their leading innovations, Graco continues to improve its models in terms of performance and productivity. Here are the top picks.
- Reactor E-20: Small to mid-scale contractors who work with predominantly residential or small commercial projects can thrive with this electric plural-component sprayer. It applies up to 20 pounds of spray foam per minute. Graco has designed this model for long equipment life, more uptime between maintenance needs, and durability. Have total control with its digital pressure and heat controls and reach the right temperature more quickly with its powerful hybrid heaters.
- Reactor 2 E-30: This next-gen model electric spray foam machine is both dependable and advanced enough for your modern contracting needs. This model, along with the rest of Graco’s Reactor 2 machines, is compatible with the Reactor App that sends real-time job activity to your smartphone. You can adjust the settings of your Graco spray pumps, change the temperature or pressure, or turn the machine on and off. If you have a fleet of Reactor 2 machines, you can communicate with all of them through a multi-system dashboard.
- Gusmer GH-2: Contractors who specialize in roof insulation or slab jacking often turn to the Gusmer GH-2. This hydraulic machine is known for its simplicity,durability, and power. Applying over 30 lbs of spray foam per minute, the Gusmer GH-2 stands out from other slab jacking pumps for its ease of use and quality.
Top Spray Foam Guns
It’s important to choose a spray foam gun that performs well. Graco’s guns are designed with your comfort and bottom line in mind. As you browse their selections, you’ll find equipment that is intuitive to use, with innovations to reduce downtime and maximize user comfort.
- Graco Fusion AP: This simple air purge gun is a popular choice for many SPF professionals. There is a durable side seals and a long-life mix chamber to reduce the frequency of maintenance and possible downtime.
- Graco Probler P2: This is a common choice for experienced contractors, especially those who frequently perform concrete lifting. It is a more rudimentary model than the Fusion AP but has a classic design that many seasoned contractors prefer.
Graco Air Compressors
Air compressors are an important part of your rig. If you use a pneumatic spray foam machine, then a powerful air compressor is needed to operate the proportioning pump. It is also necessary to operate other pneumatic tools.
Air purge style guns like the Graco Fusion AP also need an air compressor for proper operation. Graco provides a complete air compressor kit that makes it easy to have everything in place. This kit includes a rack, compressor, air dryer, and tank that are ready to be installed in your rig. This component is a must to complete your spray foam rig to ensure productivity.
Graco Spray Equipment for Sale
Intech Equipment and Supply is a full-service spray foam equipment and parts supplier. Because we are a top Graco distributor, we have all the latest and best equipment in stock.
Contact us. We’d love to talk about your equipment, spray foam rig, and accessory needs.