Spray foam contractors depend on well-outfitted rigs to complete demanding jobs. Mobile rigs take everything you need to complete the job on-site without having to run back to your warehouse for more material, tools, or accessories. This is why having a rig with the right equipment for your operations is critical to stay productive.
You can buy turnkey packages that come with standard elements of an SPF rig, or you can customize any of the equipment inside to meet specific needs. As an experienced SPF equipment distributor, we walk our clients through every item to see if the default item, such as a compressor or hose, would work or if another item may serve them better. Based on your precise needs, you can deviate from standard setups.
Over the years, we continue to recommend Graco products in rigs. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose Graco mobile spray rigs.
Graco Spray Rigs at Intech
When you choose a spray rig outfitted with Graco machines, guns, and hoses, you get a system that is made to work together. While you can get products from different brands that are also compatible, buying items from one manufacturer simplifies both the rig’s assembly and future troubleshooting needs. We recommend keeping the process as hassle-free as possible. When you buy all Graco products from a distributor like us, you get reliable help for all your products from the same place.
Graco Machines in Rig Packages
Many of the turnkey rigs that we offer have Graco machines in their default packages. This is because Graco offers different models that suit both novice and seasoned contractors. Here are the three main Graco spray foam rigs for sale at Intech. All come with reliable Graco spray foam machines.
- Classic contractor E-20 rig: This entry-level mobile spray foam insulation rig has a strategic combination of budget-conscious equipment, including the Graco Reactor E-20. This model is suited for a small-to-mid scale residential contractor.
- Interstate series mobile spray foam rig: This rig is designed for contractors who typically complete a 40+ hour workweek. Its default equipment is also laid out ergonomically in a 16-foot extended height trailer. Contractors who are beyond entry level but not at an industrial level can enjoy great performance with several different types of Graco machines. The default packages can include the reactor E-20, E-XP, or H series or Reactor 2. Choose the machine that meets your precise output needs and customize to bring your productivity up to speed.
- Pro series rig: If you’re a contractor on the high output commercial or industrial level, then the pro series is a great fit for you. This rig is designed to be powerful enough to handle tough commercial jobs without maxing out your equipment. The default machine for this rig is the Graco E-30 Reactor, but models can easily be switched out for higher output hydraulic models.
Graco guns continue to top the list of recommended equipment for contractors who have first-hand experience in the field. Contractors know that guns that clog or produce sub-par results will only slow them down and reduce profits. Investing in a Graco gun, which is far less likely to clog and malfunction due to its good manufacturing, is a critical part of a well-performing rig.
- The Graco Fusion AP is a common recommendation for being light and modern in its design. In the SPF market, it is one of the most commonly used guns. It is also considered to be one of the easiest guns to work with and therefore a popular choice for a Graco spray foam rig.
- The Probler 2 is often selected by contractors with years of experience. Though it is a bit more difficult to handle and more basic than the Fusion AP, it has a familiar way of handling that seasoned contractors appreciate. This dependable model has been in the market for years for its reliability and consistent performance.
Your choice of gun depends on your user preferences, application needs, and skill level. Graco provides products that meet the differing needs in the industry. If you need assistance selecting anything, contact us today.
Graco Spray Rigs For Sale
Intech Equipment and Supply is a full-service spray foam equipment and parts supplier. We’re also a top supplier of Graco products and can customize a reliable rig for your business.
Contact us today to learn more about the excellent Graco equipment that can go in your mobile rig.