Regardless of the market you serve, having versatile equipment is essential to your success. If you need to apply industrial coatings, a Graco spray pump can give you the extra edge you need to expand your business as well as support existing projects. Graco coating pumps have been recognized as the gold standard for airless coating sprayers for over three decades.
The GH “Big Rig” series, in particular, is a running favorite. These powerful, versatile sprayers have an incredible material range. They are used in many markets but are essential in the roofing industry where thorough application of elastomeric coatings, coal tar bases, and other waterproofing elements is critical.
Intech Equipment and Supply is an award-winning, top distributor of Graco protective coating equipment. Since we carry the latest and best Graco spray foam and coating equipment we can help when you are ready for your next upgrade and can recommend the solutions for your business needs and budget. If you work on projects that require the application of protective coatings or want to expand your business to offer this service, we can help you get started.
If you are researching and evaluating spray pumps, these are some reasons you should put Graco coating pumps at the top of your list.
Your Current Sprayer Is Lacking
One of the most common reasons contractors need a Graco spray pump is they need an equipment upgrade. If you own an older coating pump or one from a lesser-known brand, you may find you are unable to complete jobs efficiently. Replacement parts may also be hard to find and it may be difficult to get the technical and customer support that you need. Graco spray pumps are manufactured by a market leader that works with partners who offer excellent service and support. They are also optimized to minimize downtime due to maintenance and repairs.
At Intech, we always advise clients who need want maximum uptime to look for equipment with excellent lifetime values. Graco spray pumps are designed to be easy to troubleshoot and maintain because they are designed with busy contractors’ needs in mind. We frequently recommend Graco coating pumps because they offer the following benefits.
- They can handle the entire job. No obscure or special tools are required.
- Parts and components are easily accessible and disassembly is rarely required, which makes user maintenance easy.
- They are designed with convenient access points like easily-to-remove covers.
- Graco spray pumps offer convenient places to store essential tools and parts, which makes them convenient for users.
- Graco is a stable company and replacement parts are readily available for all products. They are also reasonably priced and easy to find at your preferred distributor.
When You Need Consistent Results, Go with Proven Equipment
When you need to prime and paint or apply elastomeric coatings to a commercial roof, nobody wants to deal with over spraying and under spraying problems or clogged tips. Graco has optimized all its sprayers to prevent these problems.
For instance, the GH 300 Sprayer is one of the most powerful hydraulic sprayers and is trusted by contractors for many types of projects. It includes convenient features like Graco Pro Connect that make it easy to remove and replace the pump. The GH-300’s versatile material range includes acrylics, latex, elastomeric coatings, block fillers, drywall mud, primers and paint.
Graco Spray Pumps Save Space
When you own a Graco coating pump, you can spray a variety of materials that can enhance the results of your jobs without toting around another expensive air compressor. This is a major advantage for contractors who work on both spray foam and roofing projects. Since you do not need a second air compressor, you can take a single rig to a job site instead of needing more drivers to bring a fleet. These are top-selling Graco spray pumps that offer something unique and save space in your rig:
- GH-933: This high-pressure unit is made for the toughest materials and long hose runs.
- GH-833: A versatile sprayer that comes with handy time-saving features that busy contractors need.
- GH-733ES: With electric start and a wide range of applications, this model is well-favored in many markets.
- GMAX II-7900: A true powerhouse with many uses, it is a favorite in roofing for its tough design and portability.
Intech Equipment and Supply is proud to offer the latest Graco products. Contact us to learn how Graco spray pumps can deliver superior results on projects. Also, take advantage of our convenient financing options. For more information, check out our financing calculator.