Intech: Your Source for Spray Foam Trailers and Rigs
Spray foam contractors rely on their trailers and rigs daily to protect their equipment and to move from one job site to another. Without an all-inclusive place to store machines, guns, hoses, and accessories, working with SPF would be disorganized, time-consuming, and inconvenient.
Investing in the right sized spray foam rig that is appropriate for work you do has long-term positive effects on your SPF business. Intech Equipment & Supply is your best source for spray foam trailers and rigs. We can customize nearly any type of rig from scratch or outfit it with a variety of equipment packages.
Contractors who want to maximize their productivity and efficiency may also want to add more rigs to their fleet so they can tackle different job sites at once. Growing businesses must always assess the flow of work that is coming in and increase their capacity to meet the demand.
The customer support at Intech can help you select the right spray foam trailer for sale that can help you take on your workload confidently.
Spray Foam Trailers: Prepared for Everything
Cutting corners and using basic work vehicles to transport SPF equipment can have long-term negative impacts on your business. You risk these situations:
- Damaging equipment from not securing them properly or inclement weather
- Material drums stored at improper temperatures.
- Wasting time by having to use several vehicles to transport all your equipment.
- Disorganization that causes more delays.
On the other hand, spray foam rigs are specifically customized for storing, insulating, and protecting spray foam machines, equipment, guns, hoses, materials, and accessories. They will protect your business and reduce your downtime in the field.
Types of Rigs
At Intech, we offer several types of spray foam rigs that meet the unique needs of every contractor, from the entry-level entrepreneur to the established company that habitually performs high-volume commercial jobs.
- Box Trucks: We outfit your equipment directly into a box truck so that you have a truly “all-in-one” experience. These are also the largest rigs we offer, so they are the perfect product for a contractor who is used to high-output applications.
- Towable Trailers: This spray foam insulation trailer hooks on to the back of any standard work vehicle or truck and can come in various sizes. it also varies in length and height to suit different price points and storage needs. Most contractors use a towable trailer due to its high versatility and convenience.
- Compact Units: Small rigs are the newest addition to our lineup of rigs, but they are growing in popularity. These are the smallest units you can find and are best suited for entry-level contractors. They can also be a good support unit for a large fleet, enabling contractors to send someone to take care of a small job anytime.
The Interstate Series: Best Seller for 10 years and Counting
At Intech Equipment and Supply, we like to recommend our best sellers. After all, these are the products our clients come back to and reorder, so they have proven results. The Interstate Series spray foam rig has been the best-selling spray foam rig model at our store for more than 10 years.
It has these features:
- An ergonomic layout
- Designed to meet the demands of a full work week
- Built on a 16′ extended height trailer
- “Turnkey” – having everything you need to start working right away
- Tightly insulated to keep materials at the right temperature during any season.
- Can support contractors who spray up to two sets of open or closed cell SPF per day.
- Low-maintenance engine and compressors
- Weight of floor plan makes it easily towed behind a ¾ HD to a 1-ton pickup.
- Free factory training comes with its purchase.
The Interstate Series rig can also be fitted with a variety of equipment packages. This allows contractors to control how much they invest in their rig. This also ensures that the equipment selected meets their unique output and application needs.
Spray Rig Equipment Packages
We have assembled hundreds of SPF equipment packages to help our clients fulfill their job requirements. Our store has a selection of preset spray foam equipment packages but we also can easily customize them to accommodate the applications and materials you use.
We’re always collecting feedback from working contractors to influence the way we design and build our packages. We also pressure test them after they are fully assembled so that we’re sure that you’re getting the best products.
Find the Right Spray Insulation Trailer For Sale
At Intech Equipment and Supply, we can build you an excellent spray foam rig using any of our equipment packages. Contact us to speak to our customer support!